Last March I went to Orlando with a package I purchased from etour travel.Of course I had to go to the 90 minutes tour which was at he Vacation Villas.

I was convinced to purchase a timeshare in Maryland. After I paid the maintenance fee, I was still unable to take a vacation. I was not set up yet in the RCI system. When I tried to book something close to home, I was charged the full price.

Altough I am making a monthly payment, I am not quite sure if have a timeshare. RCI told me that I have something about 17000 points toward a vacation. Last time I checked it was small discount from the hotel price.

I will probably just stop paying the monthly bill and go on vacation the usual way.Which is find a hotel that I can afford.

Had an Experience with Vacation Villas?

Comments

I have owned a 2 bed.timeshare at V Villas in Orlando for 20 years.

The last 5 years, I have not been able to reserve a week to stay there..they say they are booked up and I need to put in a request by Jan. 1st. Well, I did that for 2015. They emailed me that they had my request, but would not issue a week for me.

Also, they are not allowing me to deposit my week for the last 5 years. This is fraud.

They want my maintenance fee every year, but don't let me use my week to stay or deposit.Anyone else having this problem??